Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hello World!




 This is my first blog post. This blog was created to give my experience about the project we do at my university as a 3rd year student and to help all of you gather some knowledge about the coding language we use PHP codeigniter . SEP or Software Engineering Project! SEP is a module where we had to get in to groups of 4 and create a system according to a real time customer requirements. At first it all sounded so much fun but then came the part where we all had do work our minds off. So by going through my blog you will be able to experience my experience of the work we do for our SE project; the fun time we have, the lessons we learn, experiences at presentations, the arguments etc. I'm sure all of you will learn a good lesson from my experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment